Monday, July 7, 2014

Returning customer after he moves--customer loyalty.


"Great local bike shop. Even though I moved closer to Fishers, I still shop here. The owner is a nice guy and is helpful. I've never been disappointed with this store. The prices may be little more than they are online, but it is a price to pay to keep a helpful LBS in town. Besides, I can't go to Amazon and get my bike fixed."---Christopher M. Review of Bicycle Depot Cycling Center--Anderson, Indiana  

This is the art and craft of superior customer service--the customer moves and is still going back for the same service he was provided when living closer...

That is the main stream of customer loyalty and the craft of being in business for people and not for profit.

I am a huge evangelist for customer service and for bicycle shops--small business delivering quality products and making an impact on their local community.

As noted you can buy items on the internet, but you can't get the hands on service you need.....

This shop has stood out among the crowd, small business catching and retaining a customer for life...

I am sure he told his peers and his buddies about the shop--for he has built a friendship with them, and that is advertising dollars well spent--FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment