Sunday, July 6, 2014

I'll BE BACK---customer service at the bike shop.


"First timer to this shop. Sales staff was accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. Good selection of Bikes and parts. Will definitely return! Thanks!!! Enthusiasts."--Review by TJ S--via Google Review on Downtown Bicycles, FT. Lauderdale, Florida.


WILL RETURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the biggest compliment a business can receive--Like Arnold said in The Terminator----I'll BE BACK.

Here we are looking a review of a bicycle shop that hits home with me, I have been back to my local shop over and over and over, sometimes it felt like I was stalking them, I felt like a broke record---In one day and back again the next.

That is the POWER of excellent customer service been given to a patron. Here they are writing a review of an experience they were given, now how may of their friends did they communicate this to?

How many new customers were created by a bike shop giving out what they are passionate about? Lets just say it is one, then they tell a friend; it creates another one... that is money well spent on customers. But there was not money spent, it was training well given by the leader of the shop, which the employees were glued in on...



No comments:

Post a Comment