Sunday, July 27, 2014

10 reasons to bike, from a bike shop---



Biking is a movement that is spanning the globe---sitting here watching the Tour De France and seeing the passion of the fans is so welcoming and awe inspiring to see.

Kids, parents, grandmas, grandpas, couples the list goes on and on as to the reason people bike--

So I found this link,  10 reasons why you should bike instead of drive a car--

http://www.trekstorewashington.com/articles/top-10-reasons-to-bike-instead-of-driving-pg453.htm

A bike shop in Washington state posted this--pretty neat and true list if you ask me.

My favorite one is you can cancel your gym membership...So true, out and about town, seeing and enjoying local scenery is justification enough to buy a bike and hit the road...

Which reason is your favorite?

Create or let me know why you ride--fun, physical activity, shopping, commute---the list goes on.

Monkey see, monkey do is not on the list--but when I hit the road, my daughter fell in love with it--then my wife as well..

Some days when I am at work they go on 10 miles jaunts--very cool to see a 10 year old loving the sheer enjoyment of her bike and being out in nature..She does still love her games, but glad softball, swimming, horse ridding and biking are present in her life---so is reading..


No comments:

Post a Comment