Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dreams do come true--bike shop guided me.



"A "real" bike shop is more interested in understanding your dreams than yakking about their own recent accomplishments.--Chain Reaction Bicycles 

A dream is just that, a dream until you set in motion goals to achieve that mission.

In May of 2012 I walked into a bicycle shop having not been on a bike in over 20 years--what happened next was little steps being created for me to ride a bicycle from Indiana to Florida.

I have seen first had what superior customer interaction  creates, it creates customer loyalty. I went in and then one week later I was back again, then again, then over and over I kept coming back.

The staff had know idea as to what I had in mine, all they knew was I was beginning to ride a bike--from there they asked questions..Getting to understand what my vision was.

From there they led me from a newbie to cyclist in less than 30 days---I was heading up to the shop all the time....

A friendship was created on day one and that was a 1 1/2 years ago. Still to this day that bond is solid. 

My dream came true because of WISDOM they provided and I found myself in Orlando in less than 150 days.....


No comments:

Post a Comment