Friday, July 4, 2014

Bikes, Dogs and the 4th of July.



"I agree all bike shops should be like this. Great people, who love bikes, people and dogs. How could it be better. Great service, they get repair done fast and right. I go out of my way to buy anything bike from BBB." James F. via Google Reviews on Back Bay Bicycles. Boston, Massachusetts. 

Well here it is a very special day, Independence Day......JULY 4th......Awesome to say the least. The picture above is how I remember my childhood growing up in Cincinnati on this awesome holiday. Riding with my friends, neighbors and buddies in a parade with our bikes all decked out. We would work on them for hours before the parade, and we were so happy to ride with the streamers and confetti hanging all over the place. Behind us walking would be parents, kids in strollers, moms and dads with their digs all decked out.


So get out there today and hit the streets with bikes and dogs, like the review of a bicycle shop states. 


No comments:

Post a Comment