Monday, July 21, 2014

Loyal customer vs Satisfied customer ---Bike Shop




The above chart is what the talk on the street (no pun intended) is about when speaking on the topic of customer service....

Are you creating loyal or satisfied customers?

Molding a loyal customer takes a few more steps to create that edge, to create a wholesome and loyal customer.....

A loyal customer is not just satisfied, but they keep coming back for more--you are creating an addiction, you are creating more than a need--you have created a want..

I want to do business with you--I want to give my money to you because there is more to it than I need, I want that little more effort, little more charisma, little more honesty, little more attention to detail, little more passion for customers and a thriving business.

The chart does not lie--it is the tone that all are searching for....But to create a flow like above we have to do more than a handshake, free wi-fi, free peanuts, hot coffee.....We have to interact with the customer.

Birthday cards,thank you cards, calling them, sending a follow up email, calling them on one year anniversary.....No phoniness, but pure customer appreciation and not just one day but all 365 days.

"Love, love, love, love! A friend gave me a bike. I took it to Bike Stop to get a tune-up. Then I went back multiple times to buy accessories. They gave honest opinions about the products, even selling me less expensive items b/c they knew I didn't need the high end stuff. Yes, some of the accessories I could buy online for slightly cheaper, but the Bike Stop guys install them and explain how they work. They are all friendly and laid-back, which should not be mistaken for uncaring. When they're not busy, they are always willing to give advice on bike safety and any other general biking questions I have, since I've only been biking for a year. I will definitely continue to shop here!" Beth R---Bike Shop Astoria New York, via Google reviews.

The above review is how customer loyalty is created--it exemplifies the epicenter of the business--people first, which creates customer loyalty...

Bike shops across the world exemplify this concept day in and day out....Bikes have been around for a long, long time and are growing faster and faster with the times..

Her review nails why people still buy locally, they are engaged by the staff--they feel welcomed, and she will go out of her way, pay a little more to feel the zest of the Bike Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment