Thursday, July 10, 2014

Buy from me



"Very new to the cycling world and just got a new bike for me to do Triathlons in. Being a complete novice I took it to here and the owner couldn't be nicer. We did a fighting for the bike I had to make sure it rode well. He also did a tune up for me. He was very helpful in explaining what he was doing and why he was doing it so I could start understanding what all goes into this. Of course I have a lot to learn but he was willing to teach. The cost was the norm from what I priced around the area and he also worked on a mountain bike for me. The only issue I had was the length of time it took to get my bike back ( 1 1/2 weeks), but it's also a sign of how busy he is. Good experience and will go back again."  Randy J. via YELP on The Bike Guy-- Wake Forest, N.C. 

All we hear on the news is buy this, buy that---it will help you do this, it will help you do that......Some side effects may occur....Buy me, Like me, Tweet this, Email this, Text this and so on.....

Okay now lets look at the review above of a LBS(local bicycle shop) the only set back was it took 1 1/2 weeks to get his bike back. As noted by the reviewer he took it as a sign that the business is booming and for good reason....Busy---I hate that term. Busy to me is a screw up or laziness and all of a sudden you are rushed or pressed for time.

In this review I understand the mild set back, however it is a sign the shop is in high demand and therefore the bike is in good hands.

The reviewer is going back for more---good experience, tune up.

That is the ultimate experience understanding the shop gives good, excellent service and I will buy from the again. 

No advertising needed from the shop -- they have a walking, talking billboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment