Thursday, June 26, 2014

Nervous customer given quality service.


"I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to bikes, especially nice bikes. I have an old bike that I am trying to restore and was a bit nervous about going into a "fancy bike" store and asking for advice. The people working there were very helpful and I didn't feel at all like I was being blown off like I had wrongly expected. I will be coming in here whenever I need anything for a bike!"  Luke S. review of Bikesmiths Bicycle Shop Bloomington, Indiana 

Walking in on any new endeavor, or any new business can be very stressful.  But thinking the worst and being given the BEST is what great businesses do. They take the uncomfortable expectations out of the equation and they deliver quality service through the knowledge and passion of the business.

As noted above, the customer was a little nervous about taking an old bike up--but the shop jumped right in and landed a customer with premier service and kindness. 

I love bicycle shops, and I am very passionate about the service they give. 

No comments:

Post a Comment