Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Average is boring--be EPIC in business.



"Cycle Cave, my friends, is how you run a business. Great people, knowledgeable, they know how to treat a customer. I purchased a bike from them last year and the amount of attention the purchase was given by the staff was refreshing. They treated me very well." Anonymous review on Google for Cycle Cave

That is how you RUN a business....

Knowledge----

Treating people, the CUSTOMER.

Attention to detail.

Great Staff...

I would be very please with a raving review like this one above. The  bike shop hits home with the core of customer service..

This was a 5 star review, written by a customer about an experience they were given upon purchasing a bike.

Customers are funny, they remember the little things, the small steps that separate the excellent vs the average.

What is average??? The norm, nothing bad, nothing great and  worth repeating. 

However cycling shops are small businesses operating in a niche industry, competition is fierce and they have to create a memorable interaction which is above average.

While I was preparing my 1000 mile bike ride from Indiana to Florida I had to seek help from a bike shop--that was almost 18 months ago...But I still go there because of the knowledge I received from them---they are out of this world. Sometimes I just stop there to say hi, yesterday was one of those days on my way to work. I bought nothing, but the bond I have with them is strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment