Sunday, June 22, 2014

Customer FIRST.....Bike shop does it so well


"Everyone there is great, but the main reason I go there is because of Danny-he's wonderful. He always goes out of his way to help me. He is extremely patient and always friendly. Danny is the best bike fitter in the area, he has fit me on all 3 of the bikes I've bought there. He's spent countless hours helping me pick out bikes, helmets, shoes, etc. If they don't have a product in stock, he orders it and calls me as soon as they get it. He is extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of cycling. Danny is awesome and dealing with him is the best part of going to Conte's." by K. Franke via Google Review.

I thought this review of a bike shop delivered the customer first notion perfectly...

The store owner gives customers attention, which in return gives him a customer for life.....which then generates a 5 star review, which then generate more customers, which then leads to more money---then the whole process starts over and over and over......it keeps going like the energizer bunny. Customers first, more customers, more customers, more money, putting others first and over and over---it just keeps going...Shift the priorities to profit first and bang it stops.....


When I began training for my 1000 mile trek, the bike shop next to my house saw me as a person and not a walking $ sign....Just like this review my shop put me first and now I am a huge evangelist and a customer for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment