Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bike shop review---to a T in business.


"Paragon is great to do business with. I read one review that indicates you can find cheaper parts on the internet. That is true with many things. I believe what you are actually paying for is the awesome customer service and expertise that they offer for free. I have purchased two bikes from Paragon and the owner has taken the time to help me as a beginner in road biking. He has provided minor services for my bike at little or no cost. He stands behind his products and services and has a friendly staff. I purchase many items for my bike from him because of his honesty and great customer service. You can't find this on the internet! Thanks Paragon (Owner)."--- Review of Paragon Cycling by Brad B. from Google reviews.  Mesa, Arizona 

This review is what I have been talking about for years since my bicycle ride from Indiana to Florida.....Customer service  of a bicycle shop, or for that customer service in any business....The craft of offering more, giving a little extra, offering a A+ instead of just an A.

This review is how business is done to stand out among the crowd--this business is the epicenter of how one is good vs GREAT according to Mr. Collins in his best selling book.

The patron is not offered a cheap price, for cheap doesn't mean good...Reasonable is awesome to me, for it is the experience and the core of a business (PEOPLE) that stands the test of time.

I am a huge advocate of bicycle shops, yes they are little high in price than a store that sells cross-bows and lacrosse gear; but they are a niche company providing a service to a key audience--cyclists and bikers, both recreational, weekend warriors and hard core cyclists.  

Here it is Saturday morning and I am up and at them....But it is also the first day of Summer. Get out today and visit a bicycle shop for all of your needs..Skip the internet, skip the mega sports store and see what all the chatter is all about....Drop me a line, for I would love to hear all about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment