Sunday, May 25, 2014

Wonderful Bicycle Shop!



"Wonderful shop! Great people, great service!" 

Bicycling is for all ages--starting them early, sharing with kids the benefits of cycling is wonderful.

A bicycle shop has a range of kids bikes; MTB, road, BMX and so on. 

The wonderful in the quote above is from an actual review of a bicycle shop. WONDERFUL, explains the knack and the zest of bicycle shops world wide.  

Great people--is the backbone to any successful business, people first goes with staff and patrons. 

Great service! -- I have seen, read and heard this a thousand times in the cycling community describing the core of their bicycle shop. 

I still remember my local shop in Cincinnati many years ago when I was 10. I would ride up there and the staff would talk me through repairing a flat tire, changing hand brakes or even talking about the new MAG wheels for my BMX bike.

Children are like a sponge--they soak it all in, they see and listen very well. Hitting a local bicycle shop with kids is a family experience that is fun and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment