Monday, May 19, 2014

Bike shop that understands family.

"After reading some of the reviews about THAT SHOP I thought I should say my two cents worth. I have always found the guys in there very helpful and tolerant especially when it comes to my 2yr daughter who pulls just about everything off the shelves and takes it to the counter. I find the guys laid back which I like, but helpful when I ask for it. I have always found the advice to be honest even when not in their best interests. I would go so far as to say that “Guy” who works there is one of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people I have met in any bike shop. I haven’t bought a bike from these guys as yet, but I will in the future. Their prices on gear and equipment is as good as any of the UK/US sites."

This is an actual review of a bike shop--I think this stands out among others I have read, in that he mentions his little girl. Adults talking to adults is the ideal situation in any purchase, however family is a real key to involvement in any adventure. Bike shops understand they are capturing current riders and future riders as well, they are a part of the local community and they grasp that feature and understand it wholeheartedly. That is the passion bike "enthusiasts" shops understand. That is passion for the job and passion for customers. 

Treat every customer the same; friendly, honest and with a bond all patrons will be back and bring friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment