Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A part of the Family---customer service at its best.

"It's a local and very welcoming operation. They will make you feel like part of the family. The mechanics are fantastic and will send you out with your bike working better than if it was new."

Part of the family has a very welcoming ring to it. It says we have a open door policy, don't call ahead, we are here for you and you can count on us. Like a brother, sister, mom, dad and dear friend--they are there for you.

That is customer service at is best--always and willing to help no matter how small or petty or insignificant the issue.

I enjoy reading reviews of bicycle shops--for when I rode to Orlando from Indiana I needed the guidance of a bicycle shop. I felt the same way as the review states, I love customer service and the art of it. Cycling shops understand the craft of putting others first. 

As it says they make you fell a part of the family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment