Sunday, May 18, 2014

Come back again---I WILL. The power of a bike shop.

"I bought my first new bike  and it was a great experience. No pressure just great customer support. I will go back to them for all my bike needs."

As you read the above review did you think about your experience when shopping for an item for the first time? Did you go back or did you never return again. Bicycle shops are tiny compared to the mega giant sporting goods super stores, specializing in every single aspect of the sporting world. However bicycle shops have a "sheen" to them on the customer service side. 

They specialize in bikes, bike equipment and they have the knowledge to provide their customers--new and old. The customer as read above sang from the roof tops with this review that "I WILL BE BACK."

Arnold Schwarzenegger claimed "I'll be back", and sure enough he came back in the Terminator. As  a store owner, salesman, clerk we here promises of I'll be back--but in this review I feel he/she means it. People do not just write reviews to be seen, they write them to be heard and to spread the cheer they received. 

No comments:

Post a Comment