Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Customer for LIFE!

"I have to say YOU GUYS ROCK! I brought my new to me Cannondale R200 bike in to see what was going on with the brake cable and to get new cleats and shoes for the pedals. These guys hooked me up on the shoes, and pedals, fixed the brake cable issue and gave it a good look over to make sure there was nothing wrong with the bike all in under an hour! This is not the first time I've gotten great customer service from you guys either. Thanks a lot for the help, advice, and service!!! You got a customer for life!"

Above is an actual review of a bicycle shop.

Customer for life--now that is the payoff of superb customer service.

POWERFUL words to share with a store manager, store clerk and the vision of a store paying off.

WIN! WIN! The pay off; they tell there friends and family all about a bicycle shop.... More customers, more raving fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment