Thursday, May 29, 2014

communication in business is important--it works.

"[Owners names] know what customer service is about. I'm a light-duty biker and they can tune the conversation down to my level with no problem and obviously are glad to do so."


What are customers saying about your establishment? Above is an actual quote on a bicycle shop from the customers stand point. This really nails it--he does not understand the "cycling" language and the shop recognizes that; so they speak to him on his level of understanding.

My doctor during knee surgery years ago was speaking way above me--words 30 letters long, I had to stop him and ask please speak to me at my level--he did.......But the bike shop knew they had to tone it down to grasp the customers feel for the sport and they did it on ques....Awesome customer service example.....That is how you connect with people through proper communication. IT WORKS!!!!!

Now that customer wrote a nice review of this store and is sharing his positive journey with others...That is what you get in the world of bicycle shops--they connect.....

No comments:

Post a Comment