Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Customer service at bike shop is a experience



-- the process of doing and seeing things and of having things happen to you
--skill or knowledge that you get by doing something
--the length of time that you have spent doing something (such as a particular job)

These three statements are the key findings under the word Experience. 

I love Panera Bread---I always have a exceptional experience with my wife and kids when we eat there.
I leave fulfilled, full and the environment was awesome--so we go back again and again---repeat customer.

The same thing goes for my local bicycle shop--every single time I am there; I feel engaged with the staff, I feel their passion and their zest for the World of bicycles.

 After deciding to take up biking for fun and exercise, my wife and I went to BE to get our first bikes. The experience couldn't have been better. Noah greeted us as we walked in, dropped what he was doing, and was very knowledgeable and helpful in picking out the best bikes for us. His boss took over at one point and helped us pick out the exact bikes we needed and fitted the bikes to us. He even went to his warehouse to get a slightly better fitting bike for my wife. Before the day was done his whole team would pitch in where needed to swap out necks, saddles, etc to make sure the bikes were perfect. We didn't throw a ton of money at them as we're just starting, but they treated us like we did. That experience plus the free tune-ups for life will definitely have us going back for any of our biking needs in the future. Ken M. Bicycle Experience. Colorado Springs, CO via Google Review. 5 star review. 

So the next time you need a bike--bike parts, head up to your local bicycle shop---they WILL awe you with an experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment