Friday, August 22, 2014

bicycle shop---they remember customers name, WOW!



"They're always so nice and give you the best deals! Best of all they remember their customers. My fiance and I have been going to this bike shop for years and the owner has always been awesome and remembered us even though we barely go in because they do such a great job fixing our bikes!"--via K.D. Google Review--Sunday Cycles Bicycle Shop---Phoenix, AZ.

 "Went in with my niece to find her a bicycle for her 10th birthday, and left with a beach cruiser for myself as well. (Plus the most hilarious "bike accouterments" for my handlebars, and safety gear for the niece.) The guys at Sunday Cycles were so nice and so helpful... I got a LOT of information about the bikes I was interested in, and I didn't Google it or anything, but I think I got a really good price on what I purchased. It felt really good to do business with a local shop that's mom & pop... since I won't need a new bike for a while, I'm definitely going back to get tune-ups there. Great local business."--via Alisa S. Google Review -- Sunday Cycles Bicycle Shop--Phoenix, AZ.


Here are TWO reviews of one bicycle shop--that is two positive reviews of a business, not just any business, but a niche business; a bicycle shop.

There are 29 reviews via Google, and the rating is a 4.6 out of a 5----all I can say is WOW!!!

4.6 -- that is saying we are in business for you the customer, we are so passionate about our hobby that we will share our knowledge with you--we WILL give YOU the best quality when it comes to interacting with customers on the subject of bicycles--but more than bikes, it states WE WILL  remember your name..

I am good with people, I enjoy conversation---I would love to shop here.

This is a the gift of small business, the gift of mom and pop---the bike shop is giving more to the community and they are the talk of the town--we can learn a ton from bicycle shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment