Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bicycle Shop---delivering superior customer service.




 "I went into Motion Cycling and Fitness early in the summer for a bike fit. For months I experienced pain in the saddle and was unable to ride for more than an hour without discomfort. The owner set me up for a professional bike fit and spent two hours with me to ensure that I left with the perfect fit. I have been riding pain-free since! I also bring my bike there for repairs and can count on their expertise in products. I highly recommend this shop for competitive cyclists."---Jennifer M. via Google review of Motion Cycling. Fishers, Indiana 


I have been saying it takes a split second to create a outstanding customer experience---good or bad.

The above review is of a bicycle shop, but there is no difference between a car, bike, t.v. etc....

We as the business, we have got to be on our toes, ready to engage with the customer our knowledge, our people first atmosphere---sky caps at the airport, nail this feature. They are the first we interact with and that sets our trip into motion....Don't forget to tip! 

I enjoy my local bicycle shop--the store, the setting, the equipment, the accessories, all of those are awesome and I love the selection--but what I enjoy the most is the people--I love my bicycle shop for they are in the people business......They MUST speak with customers, speak to them about their passion---it is amazing how connecting they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment