Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bike shop---customer service so good, I'LL BE BACK!



The ultimate reward for any business is the words "I'll Be Back"---then they do stroll back in with enthusiasm.

The catch is the business has to give the same performance over again--it can't be a one time deal.

You ever go back to a vacation spot for the second time and it just is not as fun as the first time--same idea. As a business we have got to give an encore every single time--we have GOT to be on our toes 24/7, not 16/5---we have to deliver every single time. No Exceptions!

Customers have a choice--internet, Craigslist, E-Bay, China etc.....

When customer s walk in--we have got to dazzle them, give them the 5 star treatment through our passion of the business--through our knowledge, bond, and our leadership qualities. We want to give them a reason to come back again, we want them to walk out with a WOW! moment and return for a WOW! moment.


"I have bought two nice bikes from Cycle Works plus the usual clothes and accessories. I am always treated in a friendly and professional manner and feel like they appreciate my business. It's a well run, well stocked local bike store. I will be back!" Robert K.  Via Google Review on Cycle Works. Lincoln, NE. 

Arnold could not have said it any better---I WILL BE BACK.....That is the core of a customer driven business, customers coming back for more--I have been saying this for a while, bike shops are guiding the way in a competitive market...We can learn a few things from them--walk into your local shop and see what I am talking about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment