Thursday, August 28, 2014

Bicycle shop--staff delivering customer first business.


When I first decided I would ride a bicycle from Indiana to Florida, I had too take into consideration I could not do it on my own.

I had to seek out the pros--I had to get a glimpse into the needs of cycling, I must head up to my local bicycle shop...

When I headed in, the staff jumped up and headed over to welcome me to the shop--they offered a sturdy handshake and welcomed me, it was so engaging, so welcoming. 

"Brought in my (flat) front tire to have the tube replaced. One customer was being helped already but the other guy in the shop immediately stopped what he was working on and assisted me. He replaced the tube & inner cloth out on the spot in just about 5 minutes. It literally took me more time to find parking than to get the repair done. Awesome service I will definitely be back for any of my future bicycle needs."--Jeffrey T.via Google review of Mike The Bike Guy--New Orleans, LA.

One swift, complete interaction can give a whole new perspective on any business--bicycle shops deliver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment