Saturday, August 30, 2014

Bicycle Shop---customer feels a part of the family....



I visited my first bicycle shop in over 30 years back in 2012--2014, I am still a part of the family.

The moment I walked in I felt the thriving atmosphere, the environment and notion the shop welcomed new customers with open arms...

The repetition was over and over--every time I walk in they say "Hello Jim"---no matter the day, the time....If I am with my daughter they ask her how school is, horse riding, mountain biking and of course they are completely vested in my family, which is the same with others..

"You won't find a better local Cincinnati Bike shop than Jim's. Guess who the general manager is . . . .JIM!! Guess who the local expert is . . . . JIM!! There isn't a better local bicycle dealer than Jim's, love their product, their service, and the follow up after the sale. Once you become a customer of Jim's, you're treated as a family member. I highly recommend you purchase your next bike, or have your current bike serviced, at Jim's."  Review of Jims Bicycle Shop---Cincinnati, Ohio

For the record, I grew up in Cincinnati and yes my first bicycle was purchased in that city--but it was not a Jims....But I was looking for a great review about family and Jim is my name so I chose this one...

This review is the key to a business, on of many points that small businesses thrive on..

Bicycle shops are creating a family within a family...

On your next purchase consider stopping at a bike shop first---you WILL see and feel the passion. 

As the picture states--ALL love bikes; mountain bike, road bike, cruiser, TT, cycle-cross---it does not matter. Bicycle shops have staff with a wide range of knowledge---but they thrive on BIKES.....Willing to share it with us the customer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment