Sunday, August 17, 2014

Customer buys 2 bikes---customer experience of the charts.



 "I recently purchased two new bikes, one for my wife and one for myself. The sales person was knowledgeable and very pleasant. He never pressured us to take something that we didn't want, he let us ride as many bikes as we wanted and listened to our feedback in helping us decide what the correct choice would be. We also get a two week tune and a spring time tune for free with our bikes. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our bike choices and with our choice of bike shop."--Jim A. review of Bike World

Customer could not be happier--WOW! This hits the core of bicycle shops and the core of a thriving business. 

As he states he not only bought one, but two--Was the service  that good? I would say yes.

I sometimes go to Home Depot and buy paint, then I walk out with a brush, tape, edger and other items I need.

This bike shop understands the customer, gives the customer what they need, service the customer as a person for hom will return after the business shines their experience on them.

It is like a ZAP of lighting, as an author once said--customers can feel the electricity of the shop--the passion of the staff and the knowledge they have obtained

I love bicycle shops--small business oriented, a cozy setting--but they deliver a huge engagement.




No comments:

Post a Comment