Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 11--Aug 30th

I did 20 miles in 1 hour and 1 minute--my time is getting fast--which of course is a good thing.
I landed a radio interview of the ride which will be September 5th in Cincinnati. The bike is holding up pretty well, it is a 10 year old Raleigh bike--which was given to us, for I have never owned a bike till I took up this challenge. I am going for 30 miles today after I put in a new kitchen sink, for we are supposed to be getting a ton of rain up here in Indiana this weekend.
After labor day weekend is over it is off to the races, I am up too 842  miles--I am hoping when September is over I will have 2000 miles under my belt in 90 days, which I feel would be a good start for a 1033 mile bike ride--does anyone have anything they think would help me out on first cross country ride?--I would love too hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment