Monday, August 27, 2012

Days 6 and 7---

Well I took the weekend off--Someone very special in my life had a Birthday and I felt it was best to be with her--my wife of 12 years Tarla. she is a very special, kind loving and understanding women. She works with me and is a pre-school teacher. We had a great weekend together, and back to the grind I am going this week. Sometimes it is just nice too take the weekend off and relax and enjoy the people we love and enjoy being around--even though i see her everyday, and I am sure i get on her nervous a few, I love her with everything I have and I am proud to be her husband. We have been through a lot in the 12 years we have been together, some of the worst things any family could ask for, but got through it as a team, and with teamwork and love we got through it. 1033 miles to Orlando Florida -- that just plain sounds like a ton of fun, and I am glad my wife is behind me 99.9%   .1% she worries--who cant blame her--When I get back to Indiana I will have a can of sunshine for her--always thought those were funny to bring back from Florida--well until next time--hug the one your wife and read with your kids, if not read for yourself--it WILL change your life, for this is living proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment