Sunday, September 9, 2012

Okay--this is a first for me. Shaving my legs--I was told all bikers do it in the event of a crash it is easy too clean the wound. All this time i thought it was for aerodynamics, it is if you average 27 miles an hour or more, which I don't-I am more around 15.9 which is not bad for only doing this for 75 days.
I was off today on the riding instead I cut the grass, painted, fixed garage door and played with little girl and wife at the park--
As you can tell the knowledge that i am gaining by doing this ride for charity is really fun for me--it is the same with addictions, cancer, literacy and suicide prevention. When we educate others about the four, we help them gain knowledge, awareness, we allow them too grow and too take control of events that just are not doable on your own--we need others, professionals, doctors, teachers, professors, councilors too grow and educates the innocent on new topics they are facing.
It is the same for me going to the BIKE SHOP  Neboridge--they educate me every single time I go in--it may be any easy question for them to answer--but for me it is a hard one.
Same with the four groups--cancer, just the word is scary enough--but through guidance and the willpower of others to help us through our time in need is what I like too see--
The pay off is huge--it never stops 5,10,20,50 years from today people will still need too donate for causes and that is what I and my neighbor are doing--we are riding to allow these four to continue to flourish and this is just a little water for the harvest.
Please join me in giving back to these four--go to the site below and read about them all and any donation is a GREAT donation--
Thanks Jim Serger Jr.  http://jimserger.com/1033/

No comments:

Post a Comment