Sunday, October 12, 2014

Bicycle Shop----Sunday morning, so perfect time for this post----customer service.

What are people saying and sharing about your business?

Here is one on a bike shop.

                                        "Great staff, very helpful, community atmosphere."

                                                 Davis B.---Sunday Cycles Bike Shop  Phoenix, AZ

Bike shops are just like the local barber, the local salon, the local bar, the local book store---they are in business for one thing and on thing only--to share their passion with others.

The love what they do so well, they are so connecting with others they had to open a store.

Some make it and some don't---businesses are all over the place--WE the customer have so many choices these days....

Unlike the 50's--today there is an assortment of different variety shops in all communities.

Today is Sunday--the day people go out for a drive, but today I would like for you to look around for the small businesses in your local community. 

I looked at an old photo of the 70's two weeks ago of where I grew up--the main street in the community had so many names of businesses that I remember growing up--most of them all closed.

T.V repair shops, old film processing station in front of Kroger, car dealerships, barber shops  and a ton of others---but the local bicycle shop, the place I bought my first bike is still open and thriving.

"Best service with the greatest attitude I have ever received from any service/sales oriented establishment. If you are looking for a good experience when bike shopping or looking for bike repairs this is your place!!!!!" 

                                              J Black----Sunday Cycles Bike Shop   Phoenix, AZ

Customer service has kept stores open for years, technology changing and the owner stays current--he has vision, he sees ahead.


I am a evangelist for superior customer service. I am in the aviation industry and I can see first had what service can do for your company and your image.

Small little tiny bike shop, 5000 plus strong in the United States can help you with your needs.

They helped me so well that I wrote a book about they service they provide--about the core of their principles, people first. 

2000 Miles On Wisdom is the name of the book, due out January, 15 2015.

Me the consumer, me the customer had to write this book--for I was given SUPERIOR service so well I had to share it with the world.

I love my bike shop, I love the niche they provide---but customer service kept me coming back for more.

I live here in Carmel, Indiana--a long way from Phoenix. Sunday bike shop is just like all the others, they are sharing a passion and a gift with others---stop into a shop today and see what I am talking about--plus you will create a few new friends as I have.




No comments:

Post a Comment