Thursday, September 25, 2014

Bicycle Shop---Staff giving customers more than they expect.


"I went yesterday with a bicycle I got from a garage sale. The staff was ALL attentive to my needs. All I needed was air in the tires and my seat raised as well as a lil oil on my chain. Almost immediately I had a customer service professional outside to help me get the bike out from my trunk and do those above-mentioned things. I was told at the garage sale that I had to buy new tires for it.. Tom's Bicycles said no...and they were right. This gentleman aired them up and did not try to scam me into new tires when really they were just flat, not blown. He applied oil to the rusty chain and sent a coworker to lift my seat. The original CS professional knew we wanted to ride it today but made me aware that the chain would need more work LATER. The bike cost me NOTHING and ALL their SERVICES which were all provided with a smile cost me NOTHING yesterday! NOTHING!!! They are worthy of 5 stars although this review will not allow me to give them more than 4.7. I will definitely RETURN there and send anyone and everyone who needs bike work to go there... Likely I will return for brake work and a bigger comfy/maybe gel seat as they have a great selection of seats as well as every other gadgets that one could use for serious or casual biking. I Thank GOD ALMIGHTY for their awesome and wonderful Customer Service. The whole experience was wonderful!!! Now my son's Mongoose has a chain problem. I will be back in the store today for some more of their tender loving care. At the first I had even told the CS professional that I only had $40 for the fix yesterday. He could have easily taken my money for the services provided and I would have happily paid it. But he didn't. God BLESS ALL who work there. My best advice is GO THERE for A GREAT experience to make your bike ride like a dream."  A. Michelle--review on Tom's Bikes. Tulsa,OK

I have spoken on this topic for a while--what is the ROI on EPIC customer service?

What transpires after a individual leaves the store after a superior customer engagement?

The answer is very obvious, they tell others.....The customer blasts it on social media, tells neighbors, friends, colleges and even takes the time to write up a 5 star review..

The bigger event is  future event, the vision of the store giving first rate service, the vision of patrons coming back for more--

Bicycle shops are strong, growing world wide--yet they have been around for over hundred years--2 wheel transportation is nothing new, why is it some have come and gone, yet others still flourish?

The reason, like a local barbershop, is delivering excellent service which creates a loyal customer...

I love my local bicycle shop--I even stop in and buy nothing, just to peek in and say hello.

The above review nails the key to why business people even go into business, they understand the art of putting people first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment