Wednesday, October 10, 2012

10 days till we start the mission

10 days, October 20th--is go time. Time to give 8-10 days of my efforts towards helping others combat

Suicide
Cancer
Literacy
Addictions

All four have touched my life---and this is my way of giving back to those who give so much to others.

365 days a year, they need our help in raising money to find a cure, to find a answer or to save a loved one--or give guidance to those who have lost a loved one.

I don't have all the answers, I don't have the educational back ground to find some ground breaking answer as well--But, what I do have is the drive and the initiative to help others get to the correct programs.

Please join me in giving to these programs so that others may have the strength and the courage to continue on with guidance, compassion, love and support.

At one point in our lives we all will need another person, group, foundation, program to help us---lets help others continue down that path.

http://www.jimserger.com/1033/      to donate and learn more click on this link---thank YOU, Jim Serger Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment