Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Bicycle shop --- Bike under the tree for Christmas.



How wonderful would it be for a child or spouse to get a bicycle under the tree from Santa?

I can tell you this I remember when I received golf clubs for Christmas. It was 50 that week and my brother, dad, mom and I all were able to get a round in.

I know electronics are in demand, but why not turn the tide--give a bicycle instead.

We as parents have got to get the NEW xbox 360, the new Call of Duty; of course pretty much the whole electronic ad in Sundays paper--that would suffice the youngster--why not add the new Doritos flavor Mt. Dew and a sign that reads sit inside and do nothing.

I understand that a few states are below zero as I write this;  Buffalo just got white blinded with 70 inches of now--but the hockey game still was played.

A bicycle was in high demand years ago for a little person--now the Iphone is a must have--but what about getting a mountain bike, cruiser, or road bike for the kids or even your best friend.

The payoff is not instant, we live in a society that thinks of today instead of the future--but we as adults can give the craft of the outdoors. 2 wheels of pure delight, the gift of seeing the landscape.

I am a huge fan of a bicycle and the bicycle shops that provide superior customer service in the ever growing sport---bicycling is the new golf....ALL can do it

So this Christmas why not give 2 wheels and a helmet--it sure beats cheesy fingers and sore thumbs.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment