Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Bike Shops and APRIL FOOLS DAY!!!!!

Once a year the tricks are on--too much fun, and I am all in.

I glued a small bag of chips shut and filled it with candy for my daughter at school today--I wrote April Fools all over her small snack, shoved in the bag--she will get a kick out of it.

She and her friends will play tricks with teachers, with other students and it is just sheer enjoyment.

When she gets home she will tell my wife and I; I can't find the dogs! The hamster is gone!

 April 1st is a great day for pranks, for fun, for laughs, and for pay backs from last year.

But, when it comes to customer service, when it comes to getting a quality product--please, please go to your local bicycle shop.

We as a society want cheap, sacrificing quality.  So with spring here;April is here to stay, weather is breaking for the better.

So please do not get fooled with a cheap bike--no customer service comes with it.

Don't get suckered in; think about the man in a trench coat with the watches on the inside--cheap, yet instant gratification. Once the watch turns your wrist green, we say, wish I never did that.

So when it comes to a mountain bike, road bike, TT bike--why go cheap??????????

Local bike shops offer more than quality, they offer years of experience. Years of knowledge, so visit one and thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment