Saturday, January 17, 2015

Bike Shop book is out--because of superior customer service.

I am a evangelist for superior service--I went to the same barber in Cincinnati for over 20 years

I have go to Best Buy when it is not Black Friday--they just treat me right all year round.

I go to Reds games--because I love the feel, smell and the environment of the ball game.

I do not like camping--first and second time I went; it rained--so I never went back--0 for 2.

Indiana State Fair--I have gone with my family 6 times in one summer; WE have been over 50 times since living in Indiana--I just enjoy all of it--more over my kid loves it and my wife.

Back in May 2012 I walked into a bicycle shop; they gave me a reason to return.

So I went back a few week later; then I kept coming back and back and back--as if the record was set on repeat.

The batting average I was given was so good; I told friends, colleagues, relatives, neighbors....Why because I wanted them to experience the same customer service I was given.

Here it is two years later and my book is out about the superior customer service they gave me, the created a loyal customer--They did it because they made me feel like family, made me feel welcomed and more over made me feel like a part of the tribe.

So I made this short video -- 30 seconds on the power of customer service and my book--2000 Miles on Wisdom--hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMTnTvJHosI



A percentage of my take of the book will be given to 



No comments:

Post a Comment